No goods will be returned or exchanged unless prior authorization has been obtained.
Samples: refunds only acceptable with proof of purchase and within 7 days of purchase.
7 Days after the invoice date, all returns, cancellations or exchanges will be subject to a 15% handling fee
- Yes! Don’t worry. If there’s something not right we’ll exchange under certain conditions…
- Please note that whilst every effort is made to fulfil orders correctly, should you take these products to an external branding company we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded. Corporate Vine cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s Corporate Vine’s fault or not. It’s important to us that you are happy with your garment purchase once received.
- Gentwelve Printing Co does accept both returns & exchanges under the following conditions:
- Returns & exchanges will be accepted upon written authorisation from Gentwelve Printing Co.
- Garments can only be returned due to manufacturer’s fault or incorrect garment received and not due to change of mind.
- Garments must be returned within 5 working days of receiving them, with the Return Authorisation supplied by us, to the following address: 600 Louis Botha Avenue, Corlett City Office FF7D, Bramley, Johannesburg, 2090
- Please email courier advice to email@example.com so that we can track your return/exchange.
- Garments must be returned in their original condition & packaging, complete with their ticketing, and folded neatly into their individual bags.
- We exchange only and do not offer a refund on any returned order.
- The customer is responsible for shipping/freight charges for the return and the exchange.